The staff of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC or Commission) will prepare an environmental assessment (EA) that will discuss the environmental impacts of the Risberg Line Project involving construction, modification, and operation of facilities by RH energytrans, LLC (RH) in Crawford and Erie Counties, Pennsylvania and Ashtabula County, Ohio. The Commission will use this EA in its decision-making process to determine whether the project is in the public convenience and necessity. You may view the document HERE.
- Certificate of Compliance Report No. 94 Submitted in FERC CP18-06-000 by RH energytrans, LLC, et al
- Certificate of Compliance Report No. 93 Submitted in FERC CP18-06-000 by RH energytrans, LLC, et al
- Request for Extension of Time under CP18-6-000
- Supplement to Construction Inspection Report for Docket CP18-6-000
- November 9th 2022 Field Inspection Report