On October 16, 2017, RH energytrans, LLC (“RH”) filed an abbreviated application seeking issuance of an order granting certificates of public convenience and necessity and related authorizations and waivers (the “Application”). In this submission, please find the Memorandum of Understanding Between the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, RH energytrans, LLC, and HDR Engineering, Inc., which is related to the Application and is being filed pursuant to guidance from Commission Staff. You may view the documents HERE.
- Certificate of Compliance Report No. 94 Submitted in FERC CP18-06-000 by RH energytrans, LLC, et al
- Certificate of Compliance Report No. 93 Submitted in FERC CP18-06-000 by RH energytrans, LLC, et al
- Request for Extension of Time under CP18-6-000
- Supplement to Construction Inspection Report for Docket CP18-6-000
- November 9th 2022 Field Inspection Report